Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

"Mr. Alier Primo"

primo.798@rediffmail.com

Mr. Alier Primo
142 WEST, STREET SANDTON
JOHANNESBURG-SOUTH AFRICA
Phone: +27 732-255-582
Email:alier.primo.family@gmail.com

Good Day,

I WANT TO INVEST THIS FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY


May I use this medium to introduce myself to you I am a Sudan National and my name is Mr.Alier Primo. I am the first son of Mr. Abil Alier. I am 30years old. My father was the Chairman of Electoral Commission in Sudan . My father was killed on 26 May, 2007 on the on-going war in my country by the military in the capital city of Sudan , Dafour in cold blood. http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ieas-tb&p=did+Abil+Alier+killed
Since then, things have never been the same with me. Presently I am on the run from Sudan to South Africa . I pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval considering the facts that we have not known each other before.

Before my father was killed, he deposited some huge amount of money in South Africa with a Security company, in a metallic save box which contains my family treasures. He did not tell the company that it is treasure that was inside the box, it was deposited and described to be containing precious items and personal effects. My father’s Lawyer worked out arrangements to get this Box out of Africa early before his sudden death. He told us that I should not invest the money in Africa for security reason, I should send the money to abroad to a country that has political and economic stability.

Now I need your assistance to receive the box in you Country for me, as my trustee as soon the box arrives, you will meet the diplomatic officials and they will hand the box over to you.

Meanwhile, I will send you all the entire documents covering the legality of the box that contain the money. As you can understand, presently I am in a very tight situation with my old mother and that is the reason why I work out this strategy to take this box out of Africa so that you will receive it as my beneficiary.

I Have worked out 30% of the amount of $35 million for you and your family, 10% kept aside for all expenses and the remaining 60% is what I will invest and live with you in your country, all I need is your reliability and trustworthy concerning this transaction and I will be very grateful if only you can help me out of this Situation and Carry on this transaction because I want this Fund to be moved abroad for investment without any further delay.

I am counting on you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please reply me to this email address (alier.primo.family@gmail.com) PHONE: +27 732-255-582

Yours truly
Mr.Alier Primo

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου