Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 28 Ιουλίου 2011

Madam Rita Osborne

Dearly Beloved,

Here writes Madam Rita Osborne, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am
married to Sir Williams Osborne an English man who is dead.When my late
husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million Pounds(10,000,000.00
Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived his vast estates

and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.Recently, my
Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous
problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
cancer.With this hard reality that has befallen my family,I have decided
to donate this fund to you,I do hope you would be able to utilize this
money for the said purpose just as I am going to instruct herein.I want
you to utilize the funds by creating a charity foundation called WILLIAM
OSBORNE FOUNDATION to assist widows and help accident victims worldwide.
Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address

Barrister Teddy Willaims (ESQ)
Email: teddywillaims@9.cn

Tell him that I have WILLED £10,000,000 to you by quoting
my personal reference numberLaw/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/ WILL/9834520012.

Remain blessed.
Your Sister,
Madam. Rita Osborne

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου