Σελίδες

Τρίτη 26 Ιουλίου 2011

MRS. PRUDENT LUBISI

FROM: MRS. PRUDENT LUBISI
No 23 Beetle Street
Harare, Zimbabwe
Good Day
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
I know how surprise this letter will come to you, But I would advice that you consider it
as a request from a family in dare need of assistance. I am Mrs. PRUDENT LUBISI the
wife of Mr. DAVID LUBISI of Harare in Zimbabwe. Your contact information came to
me from your country's trade journal during my search for a reliable and God fearing
person that can assist me and my only son, and I quite believe on my own that you can be
of great help in this regard even if I am not acquainted to you before.
The business involves the transfer of NINETEEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED
THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY (US$19,700,000.00) into your account for
safekeeping. This fund is inherited from my late husband who was assassinated by the
president's (ROBERT MUGABE) aides in view of taking his lands and property during
the crisis which lead to the killing and banishing of foreign (white) farmers. After the
death of my husband (A day I can never forget) I was approached by our family lawyer
who told me that my late husband had filed a document with him which stipulates his
"WILL”. In the "WILL" he specifically pointed and I quote,
Darling, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of NINETEEN MILLION SEVEN
HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. Dollars (U.S$19.7M) which I deposited with a Security
Company in Johannesburg South Africa with all the documents filed by our lawyer. In
case of my absence on earth caused by death only, you should solicit for a foreigner that
can assist you to transfer the money out of their (South Africa) for investment purposes.
I have saved this money to make the future of my only son “Clement Lubisi" and he told
me, my wife immediately the government started eyeing my business and involvement
with the white farmers. Please take good care of "CLEMENT" and yourself, we shall
meet to part no more.
You will understand that my future especially the future of my son depends on this
money and as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in transferring this fund to your
account overseas for our investments. You can contact my son “Clement Lubisi”
In South Africa. On his private Email ;( clementlubisi@live.com) as he will direct
you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transferring this fund without any hitch.
For your assistance we have agreed to offer you 25% of the whole fund, 5% for any
expenses that may be incurred while the remaining 70% will be kept for us under your
care till our arrival in your country. Please I want to tell you that my family living here in
South Africa is comfortable with us especially my only son Clement. God blesses you for
Your anticipated understanding and co-operation.
I await your urgent and positive response
Best regards
Mrs. Prudent Lubisi(For the family)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου