Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Abdou W. MOUSTAPHA Esq

From :The Principal Attorney
Abdou W. MOUSTAPHA law Firm.(Legal Practitioners).
Cotonou Benin West Africa
Email: abdouwmoustapha@msn.com

Tel : (+229) 97-14-56-70


( Family Inheritance)

I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this matter. Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am Barrister Abdou W. MOUSTAPHA ,Personal Attorney to your late relative,one of the biggest Benin Contractors,until his death last Five years ago in motor vehicle accident in the capital city Cotonou Benin West Africa ,He Banked with The (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA) and had a closing balance as at the end of September,2006 worth $12.800,000.00 (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) The Bank now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as Beneficiary.

I will need your
Full name............
E-mail.................
phone..................
address................
So that i can file it together with my late Client documents.

I await your Call and reply ASAP.
Best Regards
Abdou W. MOUSTAPHA Esq.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου