Σελίδες

Σάββατο 5 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Musa Abu musab_11abu@yahoo.co.jp

From: Musa Abu.
Abidjan Cote D‘ivoire West Africa.
(musab_11abu@yahoo.co.jp)
+22541380222



Good Day,



I wish to solicit your help in migrating to your country and investing my funds. My name is Musa Abu I am the son of late Mr and Mrs Abu Komo,



Before the death of My father he was a big exporter of Cocoa in Cote D‘ivoire. My father and my mother was killed by the rebels group in Abidjan Cote D‘ivoire.



Before the death of my father he gave me a secret concerning a deposit he made in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. He deposit the sum of US$6.7m(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State American dollars ) in my name.



I would love you to come here in person so that we will meet face to face to be able to go together to move this money out of Cote d’Ivoire. In case you may not come here, I would want you to send me your account details so that I will arrange the transfer. Immediately after the transfer you will help me relocate to your country.



My fathers relatives made some attempts on my life in order to inherit my fathers wealth.Due to this attitude of my fathers's relatives, I decided to run to some where I am prresently living in a hotel.

I am sincerely soliciting your assistance to help me transfer the moeny for investment in your country.



Remain Blessed
Musa Abu.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου