Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Barrister Petter Koffi

Business Cooperation,

First of all accept my sincere greetings and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am barrister Petter Koffi, my message to you is for business collaboration. I want to arrange and transfer into your account a total amount of (US $6.7 Million Dollars).

This fund belongs to my late client Engineer. Kuntz Pavlenko, who died here in my country Republic of Togo . There is no person to inherit these funds as the dead depositor did not indicate any person's name in his bank documents.

I don’t want the money to return to the Government Treasury as an abandoned fund. So I wish to cooperate with you to let the bank transfer the fund into your account as a relative or next of kin of my late client.

Please note that there is no risk involved since I will back you up with proves, upon my receipt of your reply, I will give you full details.

Best Regards,
Barrister Petter Koffi.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου